Notification of Subsea 7 Towhead Movement through Wick
15th March 2016
All movements are time controlled by the police.
First Movement - Large Towhead on Tuesday 15th March leaving from Dry Dock at Wick Harbour around 09:30hrs and will take approximately 3 hours to complete.
Second Movement - Large Towhead on Wednesday 16th March leaving from Dry Dock at Wick Harbour around 09:30hrs and will take approximately 3 hours to complete.
Both movements will follow the route noted below:
· Leave harbour Dry Dock area and climb up Scalesburn
· Turn left into Willowbank
· Turn right into Girnigoe Street at Job Centre
· Turn left into Henrietta Street
· Turn right into George Street
· Follow A99 out to Wester halting briefly at Tesco's to permit traffic to pass in either direction
We hope that this assists all other road users and businesses to plan around our operations and whilst we appreciate your support in this event we recognise that it may cause some inconvenience for which we apologise for in advance.